Hi Pack 400 families,
As you know, our pack camp out is one week from today. Here’s some information you all should know.
- Location – McKeever Arena – 12086 Old Ridge Rd, Conifer
- Date – Sept 15th – 16th
- Time – Webelos and AOLs please arrive at 10 am. All others please arrive at 1 pm. Siblings may come early with Webs/AOLs.
- If you can’t spend the night, please come just for the day on Saturday. We will be completing several requirements for all ranks.
- Each scout must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Scouts may not be alone in a tent with an adult who is not their parent or guardian.
- There are pit toilets and non-potable water on site.
- We will not be cooking over the campfire. Please, no marshmallows
- There is a Signup Genius where you can register to bring food here.
Things to bring:
- A plate, bowl and cup for each person. We’ll supply silverware.
- $5 per family to cover the cost of food and supplies
- A tent, sleeping bag and all personal items (see attached list) If you would like to borrow any equipment, talk to me or your den leader.
- Your own coffee – we’ll have hot water available.
- Saturday lunch – Webelos and AOLs will be cooking lunch for their dens. All others please eat before your arrive.
- Saturday dinner – Chili, hotdogs and sides
- Sunday breakfast – Pancakes, sausage and sides
If you have any questions feel free to email me or your den leader. We will also be happy to answer questions at the pack meeting on Wednesday.
This is always a really fun weekend. I hope to see you all there.